We're thrilled to roll out seasonal min/base/max price settings that give savvy customers a lot more control over how their pricing looks.
Our default pricing setup already accounts for seasonality based on market data (and you can set seasonal price and min-price settings using date-level overrides). But these new settings are a great addition if you
- are in a heavily seasonal area and have a higher end portfolio, and our market seasonality wasn't capturing this as well
- manage properties where you don't have as much flexibility in pricing
- you have luxury properties with very small comp-set
- or, you just need more control of your pricing but still want all the automation that comes with PriceLabs!
These settings can be accessed at listing or group level in the customizations menu as shown below - turn on the switch, and click the edit button to start entering the information as shown in the first screenshot above!
You can even download a CSV of the seasons you create to replicate those on other listings, or make mass edits and re-upload those instead of doing it on the UI.
- You will need to make sure seasons cover every date of the year from Jan 1 to Dec 31. These seasons are not for a specific year.
- If a season's min/base/max price are left empty, they listing level min/base/max price will get used.
- Once you've set seasonal min/base/max prices, the listing's usual min/base/max prices will be ignored whenever the seasonal price is filled in.
- Our default seasonality factors (that are obtained from our market data) will still continue to apply. If you want to turn these completely off and manage everything from your seasonal settings, please let us know by emailing support.
If you want to use these settings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this!